Bad Time Simulator
Download or play online this amazing action game called Bad Time Simulator. Read information about another game remixes such as Yet another Bad Simulator, Sans Fight, Undyne, 3D Undertale and much more.
Bad Time Simulator (Undyne, Sans Fight, Undertale)
Bad Time Simulator (Sans Fight) is one amazing old fighting simulator game which was published by user jcw87 on Github. The original creator and publisher who stands behind this popular game project is Joe Zeng. This man created one incredible addictive action game which has millions of players around the world. On the first look the game seems to have such an easy gameplay but it is the opposite and the same is much more harder to play than that it looks like. Before start playing, the player can choose from several game modes and even select to practice the game and become master. Furthermore a lot of short and fun games were created inspired by the Undertale Fight Suns.
Bad Time Simulator Remake
Based on the original Bad Time Simulator you can play different games such as :
- Yet Another Bad Simulator – created and published by @ZweiHander on GameJolt. Game inspired and based on the Undertale boss fights. Furthermore the original creator of Undertale is Toby Fox.
- 3D Undertale Bad Time – another simulator game published on Scratch by @amax8106 based on the original 3D Undertale Bad Time Simulator by @Deizal900.
- Bad Time Trio – great simulator game published on GameJolt by user @demiddr.
In addition all of these games are similar but also have some specific details and different gameplay. There are so much rewritten versions and game remixes based on the original one. To sum up some of these are browser based games and some of them can be downloaded locally.
How to download and install any of these Games?
First we want to mention that we are not getting any credits for these games. All rights and credits goes to the original developers and publishers. Furthermore you can play some of the games only in your browser or download if there is any available. Therefore, please follow these steps below to download any of the available Bad Time Simulator Games on your PC:
- Find any of the download links in the end of the post;
- Click on any active (red one);
- After that the Simulator rar file should start downloading;
- Once you got it, right click on it and extract the rar file in any folder you want;
- Furthermore it will ask for password, so please visit this page to get the password and unlock the file;
- Once you have extracted all of the files make sure to run the .exe file and the game will start immediately. To clarify you don’t need to install the game in order to play it.
- In the end you can enjoy playing the game on your device.
On the other side if you want to play any of the games in your browser click on the links where is shown (play online). After that you will be redirected to the official game projects from where you can play the selected game.
Bad Time Simulator Game Screenshots
We posted some screenshots of this amazing, addictive, small and browser based game. Take a look below.
Bad Time Emulator (Play Online)
Yet Another Bad Simulator (Official GameJolt Profile)
Google Drive: Link
MediaFire : Link
3D Undertale Bad Time Simulator (Play Online) Remix
Bad Time Trio Simulator (Play Online)
YOU MIGHT NEED TO DOWNLOAD UTORRENT. GET IT HERE.
YOU MIGHT NEED TO RUN THE TORRENT FILE TO DOWNLOAD.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS TEXT FILE CAREFULLY!
In the end if some of the links is not working simple use another one, and please leave your comment below or otherwise please send us a message and our team will replace the broken link as soon as possible.
Please also take a note that not all the files we provide are resized. Also some are trial or demo version from the official websites.
In some cases instead the game you will download Steam, Origin or Battle Net setup file. Furthermore you can search and install the selected game from there. Also sometimes we link to the official websites so you can download the game from there.
NOTE : UltraCompressed.com do not host the files at our own server but all the files are at third-party file-sharing services such as MediaFire, ZippyShare, Dropbox. All rights are reserved to the original creators and we are only distributing the files.
WRITE ARTICLES FOR US
YOU CAN SEND YOUR GAME/APP AND WRITE ARTICLE FOR US BY SIMPLY VISITING OUR WRITE FOR US PAGE. AFTER THAT OUR TEAM WILL REVIEW IT AND POST IT WITHIN 24 HOURS.